Wednesday 24 July 2024

Let it not be said

Haman almost said of Mordecai; I hanged him on a gallows
Daniel enemies almost said, I fed him to lions
Jezebel can boost; I sent Elijah out of town
Delilah can say I got Samson the strongest man
 
John the Baptist died at a playful wish
Herod will boast about these…
I beheaded John, Herod said… Luke 9:9
Seems like a rant of an un-repented man
 
I made them barren...
I succeeded in ending their marriage...
I made the business redundant...
I stopped their proposed building...
 
Whatever the devil intends to boast about…
The Lord will shut his mouth
It will be replaced with continued victory
Gods will done at all times
 
You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt
If it has lost its flavor? Can it be made useful again?
It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless
Mathew 5:13
 
We are admonished to not lose our identity
The value of salt is in its taste
Otherwise it’s not useful or worth storing 
We can't afford to lose sight of who we are
 
A child of God
Prevailing over Jezebel or Delilah
Above only and not beneath
Ensuring Gods will happens in our lives

Let's get our faith active in these days
And keep praying that God see us through
Get back to studying the word daily
We are born of God; we must keep winning 

Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know I will triumph. Isaiah 50:7      ...tejuwrite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No To Poverty

How do you tell a child there’s no food? Hope you know the child won’t understand The child would also not stop crying Asking you for what t...