Saturday 24 June 2023

Good Road Please

Driving on a smooth road does a car good
You arrive early
The vehicle is in top shape
Less strain on the driver

Driving on a bumpy road is a nightmare
You spend more time on the road
The vehicle gets beat down
More strain on the driver
 
When the lord says I will go ahead of you
I will level the mountains
I will smooth rough roads etc.
The best example I find is driving on bad roads
 
Even my jeep is crying for help
The potential of my car is limited
I am forced to go at snail speed
I spend more on fuel and maintenance
 
Don’t put your exotic car on a bad road
You can be easily spotted and harmed
Your pace is slowed; you and your car are at risk
And in driving slow, even rickety cars seem faster

The Lord told Moses, i will go before you
He will clear all hiccups expected and unexpected
Having this promise is crucial for our thriving
So many issues out there

The afflictions of the righteous may be many
But God will deliver him from them all... Psalm 34:19
A child of God may fall multiple times
But He will keep rising and going higher... Proverbs 24:16

As you walk or drive your terrain
Be sure to have Gods presence with you
He fulfils His own promises
You however must make Him your only source

And the Lord replied, i will personally go with you, Moses
i will give you rest, everything will be fine for you... Genesis 34:14

...tejuwrite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remembering Home

Nehemiah is a cupbearer to the king It is safe to say he is a servant He was an Israelite serving in another country He received news that a...