Friday 13 September 2024

Beckoning...

He beckoned to a bird of prey
A bird fond of eating meat
Go give my servant food
The meal is bread and meat
 
He beckoned to a fish
I’m throwing a man down
You are to swallow only
Further instructions will come later
 
He beckoned to Satan
Have you seen my servant Job?
You can do as you please with him
However; his life is not yours to take
 
The bird couldn’t ignore or disobey His orders
Promptly it went to do its Lord bidding
Such a strange way to provide meal
A Sovereign; Powerful; The Highest
 
The fish could not digest its meal 
How inconvenienced for it in the ocean
But Jonah must be kept in safety
Till the fish was commanded to vomit him
 
Satan knows his bounds when it comes to God
He had better obeyed Him otherwise…
Job was dealt hard blows
But God turned it around for good
 
The aid you need will come forth
In the fire you won’t be consumed
In the water you will not drown
In all situations God will show up for you
 
Because he loves me says the Lord, I will rescue him, I will protect him for he acknowledges my name Psalm 91:14      …tejuwrite…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Still...

Let everyone that has breath... It’s not let everyone that has music… While sound can enhance our praise Our worship must be in recognition ...