Tuesday 24 September 2024

My Economy

I need not flaunt my wealth
That may not be a wise approach
The present economy seem harsh
However; God has remained good to me
 
As price of commodities rise
Somehow it has remained affordable
I have not cut back on necessities
I find myself able to feast fat
 
The prices seem to tinge the ear
It seems more is required for less
Somehow I find life is easier
He seem to keep making more ways
 
Darkness in Egypt; yet light in Goshen
Rainfall in one place; drought in another
Some are toiling for meager resources
Some are reeling in abundance
 
God’s word must be the standard always
He is the truth; He is my forte
He is behind my economy
Because of Him; it has remained well
 
The one that sits on High laughs
I will not be one to cry, lament or sorrow
What He does, I do; what He sees, I must see
What He says, I must say; How He acts I must also
 
His economy must reflect in my economy
I must never struggle to live well
Basic amenities remain easy to access
What He says of me is true always
 
God is sorting His people
It's not about the largest bank balance
Its in contentment and peace
Its in gratitude and safety

Psalm 34:10 young lions lack and go hungry, but those who seek the Lord will lack no good thing ...tejuwrite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Still...

Let everyone that has breath... It’s not let everyone that has music… While sound can enhance our praise Our worship must be in recognition ...