Friday 13 September 2024

I Have a Job

I have a job for you says God to a bird
You will deliver bread and meat to a man
This you will do twice daily
Aye Captain was the response
 
So Elijah was fed; and by a bird…
I try to wrap my mind on this marvel
God will choose a meat eating carnivore…
Clearly a showcase of His Sovereignty and Might
 
I have a job for you He tells a fish
I am sending you a large man to swallow
But you will not turn him to food
So Jonah was kept in a fish belly
 
I have a job for you He told Satan
Attack my servant Job as much as you can
But his life is mine not yours to take
Yes Sire was the response
 
I have a job for you, I want your praise
If you don’t, I will command the stones instead
No stone will replace me before God
So daily we must convey worth to Him in praise
 
I have a job for you; I want you talk about me
Use the genius I give to exhort people
This charge is to all is children
We must continue to put Gods word out there
 
I have a job for you; mine will differ from yours
Each one gets a least a talent
We must utilize and see to its increase
Don’t bury God’s gift, lets live to please Him
 
From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about;  what I have planned, that I will do. Isaiah 46:11   …tejuwrite…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Still...

Let everyone that has breath... It’s not let everyone that has music… While sound can enhance our praise Our worship must be in recognition ...