Tuesday 9 April 2024

To The Giants

There are giants in everyman’s land
If they have not showed up, they are en-route
That’s why God must be at the center of all you do
He must be the one setting you on that path
 
Jesus is fond of making these statements…
My Father is always with me
I and my Father are one
My Father sent me; am not alone…
 
There were giants in His own land
There are issues to tackle, obstacles, difficulties etc.
It was not a smooth ride for the Messiah
He kept mentioning Gods involvement with Him
 
This is a faith booster in the face of adversity
Even when it’s not adding up
The greatest encourager is to know God is with me
That I have not ventured out by my own self
 
With this anchor you can face your giant
You can command your mountains to move
You can subdue oppositions and tire adversaries
You do not hide; you engage with Gods backing
 
Personally; I have always sought God in all I do
If by error I ventured out by self
I retreat till I find His will on the matter
If He is not there; I count the loss and back out
 
If God sent you; He won’t abandon you
If you feel alone; recall His instructions
Ask your judge and advocate for help
You will always come out tops regardless of the giant
 
Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me, Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. Ps 23:4  …tejuwrite…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remembering Home

Nehemiah is a cupbearer to the king It is safe to say he is a servant He was an Israelite serving in another country He received news that a...