Friday 31 May 2024

Falls

When it rains, the earth drinks
The satisfied land nurtures seed
Soon we see blades of leaves
At the appointed time the harvest is reaped
 
When the rain falls
A farmer’s labour is worthwhile
The hard work under the sun is not wasted
His sweat is soothingly rewarded                          
 
When it rains
The earth can release its virtues
The barren land is revived
Then it can reach its full potential
 
My heavens must continue to release rain
My earth must continually drink its fill
My life must continually be refreshed
This circle of replenishing must always be in play
 
God describes His word as rain and snow
Which falls with a mission
To give nutrient to the hard soil
If this is not done the earth roasts
 
Rain is purposeful it doesn’t come all the time
Some seek ways to preserve its excess
Retained for days when there won’t be wetness
My life must never lack this richness
 
Rain is a seed, you must sow it
Release it by your faith confessions
Release it as you pray; release it in good works
Soon your life will produce continuously
 
It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it Isaiah 55:11     …tejuwrite…
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

No To Poverty

How do you tell a child there’s no food? Hope you know the child won’t understand The child would also not stop crying Asking you for what t...