Tuesday 4 June 2024

Do Not Touch

God’s ways are not ours
We can’t figure out why He allows certain things
Why He can extend mercy to wicked men
Why He refrain from bringing instant judgment
 
You can always convince God to act in your favour
You can approach His judicial capacity
You can present reasons for expedite judgments
You can win Him over by strong arguments
 
They have been warned to desist from evil
Yet they seek ways to advance their cause
The thief will meet his waterloo
All wickedness is judged
 
Let your eyes be open
When you sleep pray you are lightened
That you know what’s been planned in secret
That you may outwit those who oppose you
 
They look for ways and avenues for evil
They have ears that disdain simple truths
Touch not my anointed; do my people no harm…
Yet this common verse they ignore…
 
Welcome Gods vengeance
We say He gives long rope for repentance
But; it’s so the wicked can repent
Take advantage of His daily mercy
 
However; seek Him to judge all wickedness
Have Him silence wicked men for you
Watch him forbid the devils advance
Let my protector show up
 
Don’t be afraid, I am with you. Don’t tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories Isaiah 41:10 CEV …tejuwrite… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No To Poverty

How do you tell a child there’s no food? Hope you know the child won’t understand The child would also not stop crying Asking you for what t...