Wednesday 12 June 2019

I know His love

Always resist, never accept unpleasantness. No matter how it choose to appear, reject it. I have come to realise that a lot of times, we settle for less, because we don't understand God's love.
God's plan, thoughts and deeds to us is motivated by His overwhelming and indescribable love. The truest definitions of love can't describe God's love to his own.

Majority of parents don't want any evil to befall their children, and though we see some exceptions these days, God declared that even when natural parents fail, His love for us is better and unfailing.

Though this love is available to all, it must be recognised and accepted. The truest of love also gets tested. This is when we go through some harsh weather.

We live in a world of choices, don't blame God when your suffering is as a result of your bad choosing. We have diseases, famine and wars in our world today because we refuse God's way.

That is why even in our down times, we must turn to God for help. His directions at this time may seem unpopular but must be obeyed. Love sometimes can be difficult.

 No matter what comes your way, know for a fact that you are loved. Don't join the "why me" gang. Seek out God's way out. Don't further complicate issues by biting the devil's bait.

God love me, this I know.
God love me, that's what matters.

John 15:9
As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No To Poverty

How do you tell a child there’s no food? Hope you know the child won’t understand The child would also not stop crying Asking you for what t...