Sunday 2 June 2019

With Proofs

Where are your proofs of being a Christian?
What signs do you Command?
How many people are you influencing for Christ?
When last did you pray for the salvation of others?
Christianity is a religion of signs and wonders.
The least in the kingdom of God is greater than the patriarchs of old.
What proofs are you producing?
You are to be envied by those who do not know Jesus Christ

It's a pitiable fact that many children of God are living as rats.  Trampled and shoved around by demons, ravaged by poverty and sickness, living as though they have no royal ancestry.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9

If you are not reflecting the above scripture, there's something wrong somewhere.
Perhaps you need to check your connection to God. Perhaps you need to live a holy life
Perhaps you should stop being a lukewarm, ignorant Christian Revelation 3:16

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods

...Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?
Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does.
But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father
John 10:34-37

Don't just be a Christian on paper. Be one in deed. Make true your divine ancestry.  Don't be ignorant

Open my eyes OH Lord, help me to know your truth and reflect your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Still...

Let everyone that has breath... It’s not let everyone that has music… While sound can enhance our praise Our worship must be in recognition ...