Friday 14 June 2019

JESUS

What is in a name? There are notable names world over. Powerful names that can open some doors. Yes there are names, but they are all dwarfed beside the name above other names. Jesus.
In all realms, His name carries tremendous power. In time, all other names fades, reduces in influence, boundary, power or authority. From ages past, and decades to come His name stands taller.

Do you know how much enemies have tried to destroy this name. They tried eradicating the memory of his existence. Still is name is unchanged. Let them increase their tempo, as this name will outlive oppositions.

Thanks be to God for giving us this tremendous authority. However, you must grow in your understanding of His name to enjoy its benefits. You shortchange yourself if otherwise. 

Philippians 2:9-10
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.

How did he come about his name? Why is his name powerful? How can I use his name to my advantage? Why do devils cringe before his name? This are some discoveries you have to make yourself. Don't be ignorant.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

It all starts with a relationship, you can pray thus...

Jesus, I ask that you come into my life. Let me know you, reveal the power in your name to me. As I call your name, silence all the threats of Satan in my life. Accept me as your own and help me grow in your love. Amen

Jesus is the name above all other, its been given freely, use with understanding to derive optimum benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No To Poverty

How do you tell a child there’s no food? Hope you know the child won’t understand The child would also not stop crying Asking you for what t...